For information on the BTC/ETH Lending Service please click HERE
USDT Lending Service provides cash flow for your Tether.
Your principal and returns are fully guaranteed.
- We offer USDT Lending every week.
- Each USDT Lending batch runs for 4 weeks, starting and ending on Friday.
- The return of USDT Lending is guaranteed (see below).
- The expected APY (annual percentage yield) might differ from batch to batch. We display the expected APY on our website before you enter into any batch.
- You are able to enter with any USDT amount of your choosing.
- Once you decide on your entry amount, your USDT will be locked for the entirety of the next 4 weeks.
- After the 4 weeks period of the batch, you will have the option to auto-compound (automatically roll-over) into the next batch, withdraw only your proceeds, or your entire principal + returns to your account.
- Lending does not charge fees from users, we receive commissions directly from our partners.
Read the following sections for more detail on the above points.
Each Lending batch lasts for 28 days, and starts and ends on a Friday.
Timelines & Deadlines
Each batch starts on Friday at 4 p.m. Singapore Time, and ends after 4 weeks on Friday at 4 p.m. Singapore time. After each batch ends you will be able to view the settlement within 24 hours on your accounts. Our system will process your USDT according to your batch settings and/or trading preferences.
- A guaranteed return APY would be displayed on Cake’s Platform for each batch
- Guaranteed DFI return is calculated based on USDT spot price upon batch entry as DFI bonus is paid at the start of each batch. This effectively allows you to gain a higher return on DFI by staking!
For illustrative purposes, say a Lending batch provides the following:
- Guaranteed USDT return of 7% USDT p.a.
- Guaranteed DFI return of 4% DFI p.a.
E.g. Spot price at batch start date is US$1.00.
A user enters with 1,000 USDT.
Return is 11% p.a., split into 7% p.a. in USDT and 4% p.a. in DFI.
Said user would thus be receiving:
- 1,000 USDT (entry amount)
- 5.22 USDT (USDT return at 7% p.a.)
- US$ 2.84 worth of DFI (DFI return at 4% p.a.)
* DFI is calculated based on the spot price of USDT upon batch entry.
Therefore, total amount received would be: 1,005.22 USDT + US$2.84 worth of DFI
Fees and Commissions
You stand to gain return on the entirety of your entry. Lending does not charge fees from users, we receive commissions directly from our partners.
We calculate all batch entries from your referrals and transfer 25% of Cake's revenue directly to your wallet as referral bonus. If you are at least an "Apprentice Baker" at the Confectionery, you receive 50% instead.
For illustration, a referrer with $10,000 worth of entries from their referees would effectively be “generating” $2.50 every week. If the referrer stands to receive 50% of the reward, then they would be receiving $5 for the referral payout every week.