For information on the BTC/ETH Lending Service please click HERE
USDC / USDT Lending Service provides cash flow for your USD Coins / Tether.
- We offer USDC / USDT Lending every week.
- EachUSDC / USDT Lending batch runs for 1 week, starting and ending on Friday.
- The base return of USDC / USDT Lending is guaranteed (see below).
- APY is tiered according to allocated amount. I.e. for USDT, 10% APY applies to first 200 USDT, for any surplus amount the APY will become 0.1% (see below).
- Once you decide on your entry amount, your USDC / USDT will be locked in for the entire week.
- After the 1 week period of the batch, you will have the option to auto-compound (automatically roll-over) into the next batch, withdraw only your proceeds, or your entire principal + returns to your account.
- We are restructuring our Lending service to move it on-chain, in the meantime APY returns will be paid out of Cake’s operational budget. Can read more details on our blog here.
Illustrations (with a USDT example)
For illustrative purposes, let’s use a USDT lending batch as an example:
Scenario 1: 1000 USDT allocated in a 7-day Lending batch
Return generated will be based on 10% APY for the first 200 USDT, and 0.1% APY on the surplus amount
- Entry amount = 1000 USDT
- Return = 0.3659076 USDT on the first 200 USDT, 0.0153349 on the surplus 800 USDT
Therefore, total amount received over 7 days would be = 1000.38 USDT
Scenario 2: 200 USDT allocated in a 7-day Lending batch
Return generated will be based on 10% APY as the entry amount is <= 200 USDT
- Entry amount = 200 USDT
- Return = 0.3659076 USDT
Therefore, total amount received over 7 days would be = 200.37 USDT