Important: After deactivating the 2FA, you will not be able to withdraw for 48h, because of security.
In order for you to disable your 2FA, you will need to send in a selfie and a short video via our support.
1) The selfie must include (fully visible):
Your face without any headwear. The arms must be fully visible. In one hand your ID/passport that you submitted during the verification and a notepad with the following handwritten note in the other hand:
- Cake DeFi "Remove 2FA"
- Current date
- E-mail address (same as your profile)
2) The video must include (fully visible):
Your face without any headwear. The arms must be fully visible. In your hand, the ID/passport that you submitted during the verification and the note (same as above). In addition:
- Please say "Cake DeFi, Deactivate 2FA" and the current date in the video.
- Please turn your head once to the left and to the right, as well as up and down in the video.
- The video should be around 10-20 seconds.
As soon as we have checked your details and everything is correct, we will deactivate your 2FA and inform you. Afterwards, you can simply activate your new 2FA.