If you are awaiting an email (for example, in order to complete your registration, to confirm your withdrawal or when ordering a tax report), but no e-mail was received in the inbox of your email provider, please try the following steps:
1. Please check if the email may have gone to your spam folder.
2. After checking your spam folder, please add our email address (email@example.com) to the whitelist of your email provider to prevent issues with delayed or unreceived emails.
3. In case you tried both of the above, and you still did not receive any email, please also try the following methods to solve your issue:
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection
- If you are using the mobile app:
- Check if you have the latest app version installed
- Try to reinstall the app
- Try on the web browser and see if it works there
- If you are using the web browser:
- Try a different browser
- Clear your browser history and cache
- Try using Incognito Mode, if supported by your browser
- Try again on a different device (e.g. different PC or mobile device)
Please also note that the link in confirmation emails is only valid for a short period (around 15-20 minutes). If that time has already passed, the link becomes invalid, and the email needs to be resent from your account.
More useful articles:
My 2FA code is not working, what can I do?
I do not remember my login E-Mail address that I used in my registration. What can I do?