The Proof of Identity is one part of your KYC Verification. The other part is the Proof of Address, which you can read all about in this Article <
Please upload the front AND back of your identity card OR the identity page of your passport.
Important: For the ID front page, you must upload a selfie, with a handwritten note.
You can find a checklist here, which have to be fulfilled:
1) Document Requirements:
- The ID or passport must be a valid government issued photo identification and not expired (driving license is only valid ID for US citizens).
- Original color (not black & white or grayscale)
- Large and clear with good resolution (e.g. minimum 200dpi)
- At least original size and nothing smaller
- Only photos or scanned copies are accepted
- Photocopies or screenshots are not accepted
2) Requirements for the handwritten - note. These data must be evident:
- Current date
- Your name (As on the ID card)
Use a high quality photo and make sure that the text and numbers on the badge are legible. Also, your whole face and arms should be visible.