The Proof of Address is one Part of your KYC Verification. The other part is the Proof of Identity, which you can read all about in this Article <
The following are the acceptable type of residence proof:
- Phone or internet bill
- Bank statement or bank letter
- Electricity, gas, water, or other utility bills
- Government-issued documents such as; tax declaration/filing, voter's registration, property tax, newly issued driver's license, etc.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: All documents should be recent, and valid within 90 days from the issuance indicating the physical residential address, containing the owner's full name and the name of the provider.
- cropped documents will be rejected
- screenshots are not allowed
- provide a clear soft copy of the original in high-resolution (minimum 200 DPI)
- provide the original size of the document