1. When does the campaign start?
The ETH Staking Lucky Draw Campaign will commence on Thursday, February 23th, 3pm SGT and will run until Thursday, March 16th 11:59pm SGT.
2. Which product qualifies me for the lucky draw?
Every 0.1 ETH allocated in the ETH Staking between 23 Feb and 16 Mar.
3. How can I participate?
Allocate at least 0.1 ETH into ETH Staking between 23 Feb and 16 Mar.
You will get 1 ticket for every 0.1 ETH allocation you make during the promotion.
- Staggered Prize (total staked ETH during the promotion):
- If the total staked ETH is 2,000 or less, we give away 1 ETH to 1 winner
- If the total staked ETH is between 2,001 and 3,999, we give away 2 ETH to 2 winners (1 ETH each)
- If the total staked ETH is between 4,000 and 7,999, we give away 3 ETH to 3 winners (1 ETH each)
- If the total staked ETH is 8,000 or more, we give away 5 ETH to 5 winners (1 ETH each)
4. Can the 0.1 ETH be added in multiple smaller entries, or does it have to be one entry?
The 0.1 ETH must be added in one entry to be eligible for a ticket. For example:
A user enters ETH Staking twice, with 0.05 ETH with each entry during the campaign period. This user is not eligible for the lucky draw.
A user enters 0.1 ETH into ETH Staking, with one entry, during the campaign period. This user is eligible for the lucky draw and gets one ticket.
In general, you can add as many times and as many funds into the ETH Staking as you want, however, please make sure that at least one entry is at least 0.1 ETH to make sure you are eligible for the lucky draw ticket. Every additional 0.1 ETH allocation will get you an additional ticket in the lucky draw.
5. What is the prize and when will it be paid out?
Eligible users will participate in a lucky draw and have a chance to win 1 ETH. The announcement of the winner(s) will be on March 20, 2023. The winner(s) will be contacted via E-mail and once replied confirmed, the prize will be sent.*
*The winner is required to reply and confirm the email within 72 hours. If no reply is received during that period, another winner will be picked.
6. If I collect multiple tickets, can I win multiple ETH?
An user can only win once (1 ETH), regardless of the number of tickets.
7. Do deposits of csETH count for the promotion?
No, please note that depositing and allocating only native ETH into Staking qualify for lucky draw tickets. csETH deposits do not count.
8. Can I unstake / exit ETH Staking?
Assets can be exited from ETH Staking and withdrawn to your Cake DeFi wallet easily and at any time.
For more information on how to exit ETH, please check this article: How can I exit ETH Staking?
9. Where Can I Get More Information About ETH Staking
For more information on our ETH Staking service, you may check our ETH Staking FAQs.